هذه المقالة متاحة أيضًا بـ: العربية (Arabic)
The new 2022 Lucid Air ranks near the top of the luxury electric vehicle category thanks in part to its exceptional range, improved driving dynamics, first-class interior design and intuitive features.
The all-new 2022 Lucid Air is an exceptional electric car and seems poised to be a huge success for this California startup turned automaker.
The Air offers a class-leading driving range of 520 miles on a full charge, a figure that was once thought unattainable, and this savings is underpinned by outstanding acceleration and power while also being agile and comfortable to drive.
It can recover up to 300 miles of range in 20 minutes on DC fast charging and the Air is also impressive with its comfortable seating, ample load space, first-class cabin materials and a cache of advanced technology and safety features.
But the downside if you can call it that is the price of the Lucid Air. Existing Air models cost around $140,000 and up and the base model isn’t exactly cheap either. The start-up model is expected to cost around $77,000.
The Lucid Air is a must if you’re shopping for a luxury electric car where a long-range powertrain can make range anxiety a thing of the past and achieve the blend of performance and refinement that many old automakers still chase.
However, the Air is a completely new car from a company that is still building a physical presence across the country so you might want to watch competitors like the Tesla Model S, Porsche Taycan and Mercedes-Benz EQS
New Lucid Air 2022 specifications
Lucid Air Reliable
Lucid Air 2022 does not have the reliability predicted by JD Power at this time
Lucid Air Warranty
Lucid Air has a four-year/50,000-mile limited warranty and 8-year/100,000-mile powertrain and battery pack warranty
Lucid Air Performance
- electric motor and 88-kWh battery with a combined 480 horsepower and 406 miles of range (Pure)
- two electric motors and 93-kWh battery with a combined 620 horsepower and 406 miles of range (Touring)
- two electric motors and 112-kWh battery with a combined 800 horsepower and 516 miles of range (Grand Touring)
- two electric motors and 118-kWh battery with a combined 933 horsepower and 520 miles of range (Dream R)
- two electric motors and 118-kWh battery with a combined 1,111 horsepower and 471 miles of range (Dream P)
standard rear-wheel drive; available all-wheel drive AND Transmission: single-speed automatic
2022 Lucid Air Safety
Adaptive LED headlights with automatic high beams . Front and rear collision warning with pedestrian detection . Forward automatic emergency braking . Driver drowsiness monitoring . Lane departure warning with lane keep assist . Blind spot monitoring with front and rear cross traffic alert . Highway Assist (adaptive cruise control with lane centering and traffic jam assist) . Surround-view parking camera system with proximity sensors . Auto Park (hands-free parallel and perpendicular park assist) . Highway Pilot (semi-autonomous highway driving mode with automated steering, acceleration, and braking) . Park Pilot (remote-controlled parking)
Lucid Air 2022 Price
The price of the new Lucid Air for 2022 starts at $ 77,400 and the price rises quickly for the Touring and Grand Touring versions, with an average price of $ 95,000 and $ 139,000, respectively, and the Air Dream Edition to be extended at a price of $ 169,000 and Lucid Air 2022 for sale new in the Arab countries soon
Lucid Air 2022 Cons
- Complex and cumbersome technology in the car
- Braking and handling are not up to class standards
Lucid Air 2022 Pros
- Supercar like acceleration
- Comfortable and smooth daily driving
- Spacious compartment with plenty of storage
- Exceptional driving range
- Stylish and intuitive infotainment system
- Comfortable and well appointed interior
- good Cargo Space
Lucid Air 2022 Photos
(Click on the images to view in full size)